We hope that you have been well in these very challenging times.
We are delighted to let you know that Booterstown Dental Practice is now in a position to reopen as restrictions in Ireland and in our community have now begun to ease.
Our team will contact you to reschedule your last appointment in due course but please feel free to contact us to make your own appointment.
We have worked through the lockdown period to assist our patients as much as possible, but we understand that there are still urgent dental issues that need attention.
We know that many of you will be keen to come in as soon as possible, and we are eager to see you, however we have to give priority to patients who have had issues with infection and pain over the last number of weeks.
The new regulations will limit the number of patients we can see each day and also increase the time we need to allot to each appointment so we ask for your patience with this.
If you are attending an appointment there are some new protocols we would like you to follow:
- If you have your own face mask please wear that to your appointment
- We would ask you to come alone to your appointment unless you are accompanying a child or someone who needs assistance
- When you arrive for your appointment – please wait in your car and call reception 012885746. A member of the team will then invite you into the practice
- We will take your temperature and have you complete a short covid 19 survey
- We will disinfect your shoes and hands and ask you to put on shoe and head covers
- You will then go straight in to the dentist or wait briefly in the waiting room where social distancing will be respected
- Your dentist and nurse will be wearing extra protective equipment-PPE
- Each surgery is fitted with a clean air filter
- Our routine standards for disinfection and hygiene are in place as always and we have added extra protocols and increased hygiene vigilance to ensure the environment is safe for our staff and patients
With these additional measures a trip to the dentist may feel like a very different experience but be assured you will receive the same standard of care and we are all the same people underneath the PPE.
If you have any queries regarding our new protocols , please call and we will be happy to discuss them.
We are very grateful for your support and cooperation and we look forward to seeing you.
Ann, Richard and the team at Booterstown Dental.