Dear patients of Booterstown Dental
In response NPHET’s level 5 restrictions nationwide
1. Booterstown Dental Clinic will remain open. The provision of dental services is considered as essential services.
2. Our PPE and distancing protocols keep everyone safe
3. We have followed all protocols recommended by the Department of Health and we operate under the strictest interpretation of the guidelines for both your, and our, safety.
4. As a medical environment, Booterstown Dental has always operated with the strictest cross-infection control protocols. In addition, all staff now wear appropriate levels of PPE and in all circumstances.
5. Our “Front-door policy” will stay the same
- If you’re feeling unwell, please reschedule your appointment with us.
- If you’ve come in contact with a known or suspected case, please reschedule your appointment.
- We’ll be taking the temperature of all people who enter our building, every time. This includes our staff.
- All patients are asked to attend wearing a mask. If for some reason this is not possible for you, you need to let us know in advance so you can be cared for in isolation. Nobody will be admitted without a mask.
- Please attend your appointment by yourself, unless discussed with us in advance. We need to control the number of people in the clinic to maintain social space.
Many thanks for your understanding.
Dr. Ann Griffin
Dr. Richard Flynn